WINE crashes!!!

Harald Katzer nightyslair at gmx.de
Mon May 26 14:58:52 CDT 2003

Am Montag, 26. Mai 2003 19:07 schrieb Sylvain Petreolle:
> better use 20030508 or CVS ....

Hi Sylvain,

well, of course, I could just fetch the latest WINE release, but
unfortunately I do not think, that this is the solution to the
problem I stated, since other sophisticated programs are also
crashing, from the same point in time, when WINE started crashing.
This makes me believe in a system-wide reason for the crashes.

Doing an new installation of WINE also would not give me the feeling,
that I found the problem, but merely "somehow" avoiding it.

Greetings,

Harri