BDE Install problem!

Cristiano Moreira Silva crisbrsp at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 12 14:04:18 CST 2003

Once I've installed normally the BDE on Wine. Then I
need to uninstall it by the wine uninstaller, and
after this, when I try to reinstall, it says that some
program  is using BDE and I must close it to proceed
with the install.

Using ps -ax | grep wine, I don't see nothing that
uses BDE.

I reinstall Wine, and the problem continues! I'm using
wine-20030618 with RH9. Why this happen if I've
already installed BDE one time without problems? What
the wine uninstaller did?

Any ideas? Thanks.