Wine on other Unix platforms.

Vinod Varkey Vinod.Varkey at patni.com
Fri Nov 14 10:30:44 CST 2003

Thanks for the reply.

I don't want to run a windows binaries but like you use the Wine source
code/libraries of Win32 API's and use them to port my application from
Windows to say Solaris (on Sparc ) or HP-UX.
Hope that is possible.?
Are there any issues (technically) that I have to take care while I port
using Wine on others Unix platforms (Solaris (on Sparc ) or HP-UX )

Regards,

Vinod Varkey