Strange mouse behaviour with Wine2k31118

Vicente Werner vicente at wapsalamanca.com
Wed Nov 19 06:48:51 CST 2003

Hi all,

	I just compiled last Wine version 2k31118 and I've been experiencing a very
strange behaviour running XNews. With version 2k31016 it ran ok, but since I
switched to 2k31118, when I select a newsgroup from a server windows, it
dosn't open, instead is like I've dragged the item.. only way to use it is to
press escape and use the keyboard to navigate trough that window. This issue
only happens on the server window, when you're on the group window and select
an article, it works flawlessly.

Thanks in advance.
Vicente