Microsoft Data Access Components - was: Map and Guide and ADO

Olaf Leidinger leidola at newcon.de
Mon Nov 24 14:34:27 CST 2003

Hello!

Well, I'm still trying to install MDAC from the Microsoft Homepage. This
time I'm using the latest version from CVS (Wine 20031118). The setup
starts and runs without problems but there seems to be an infinity loop
while trying to copy ds16gt.dll. There is a "Copying Files..." Dialog
with a progress bar and the copying-animation is running (the piece of
paper flies from one folder to another), there is absolutely no error
message but nothing happens.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Ciao,