modssl

Jesse Stay jesse at cwdkids.com
Wed Oct 1 08:41:39 CDT 2003

Oops - my bad.  I meant openssl (it was a typo).  Yeah - I've tried with
both openssl and openssl-devel installed, I can see
/usr/include/openssh/ssl.h in my include directories, but no matter
which way I try to install Wine - rpms, source, etc., it still doesn't
work.  When I run configure from source, it tries to detect
openssl/ssl.h and says "no" to all of those detection mechanisms.  And
yes, mod_ssl is an Apache daemon for accepting ssl connections - sorry
for the mixup.

-Jesse