I am looking for wine users in the Portland OR area

kent_anderson at comcast.net kent_anderson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 00:28:59 CDT 2003

I am teaching the Linux System Administration class at Portland Community College.  I have been trying to use wine so I can show my students how to use it.  I have read the wine manuals, but there must be something that I am still doing wrong.  I can get sol and freecell working, but not much else.  I am looking for people that have used wine for some time and would be open to emails from time to time.
--
Kent Anderson