[Wine] Integers from SQLServer

Pedro Hernadez phph109 at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 15 14:34:16 CDT 2003

I have an app made in PowerBuilder 5 that I try to
make work with RH9 and Wine(20030911).  It has a
native dll (from PowerBuilder) to connect to the DB
(SQLServer7). This native dll is however dependent on
MSVCRT40.DLL which is not included in Wine, so I use
the Win98 native one. The app starts, connects to DB
and retrives data. So far so good :-). The catch is
that all integers from DB are totally mangled. For
example 10 shows up as +.5,1
Strings works fine (I have not yet tried floats).

My guess is that things get bad in the win native
MSVCRT40.DLL, but I don't know what debug channel to
turn on to find out for shure.

Right now I'm out of ideas, so that is mainly what I'm
asking for: Any ideas in how to continue solving this
would be _much_ appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
--ph