Wrong USER.EXE and nothing working...

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Mon Oct 20 14:23:59 CDT 2003

>Do developers read this list enough to see the comments, or would I be
>better-advised to ask on the developers list perhaps?
Most developers only read wine-devel, but I agree with Duane, there must be some
old files around.
Try using a file search tool (In KDE you can use kfind, just type alt+f2 and run
kfind or start it from the KDE menu) and look for *.dll.so and *.exe.so, if
there are any old files on your hard drive, you'll find them. Remember to
perform the search in the root directory, so you scan all the hard drive.