Could not compile Winelib testdrive application

Ralf Juengling juenglin at cse.ogi.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:40:24 CDT 2003

Hi,
I just installed wine-20031016.
Trying to compile the test drive application as explained in the
winelib user's guide 1.3.2, I get the error message below in the
configure step.

Is there something wrong with my Winelib installation? The only
option I passed to wine-20031016/configure was "--prefix=/local".
Do I have to set an additional option to enable Winelib support?

Any help appreciated,
Ralf

[juenglin at alpspitze winemine]$ ./configure --with-wine=/local
checking for gcc... gcc
checking "for g++ -fno-for-scope option"... yes
checking for windef.h... /local/include/wine/windows
checking for windef.h header... /local/include/wine/windows
checking for libwine.so... /local/lib
checking for -lwine... /local/lib
checking for libwine_unicode.so... /local/lib
checking for -lwine_unicode... /local/lib
checking for libwine_uuid.a... /local/lib
checking for -lwine_uuid... /local/lib
checking for libntdll.dll.so... configure: error: Could not find the
Wine dlls (libntdll.dll.so)

--
Ralf Juengling <juenglin at cse.ogi.edu>