autocadlt - 2000 with wine subscribe

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 26 02:03:44 CST 2003

> Sylvain,
> I had copied ~/.wine/config to /etc/wine.conf.
Better use a symlink.

> [Drive C]
> "Path" = "/mnt/msdos"
> "Type" = "hd"
> "Filesystem" = "vfat"
Make sure the wine user has write access to your vfat partition
under /mnt/msdos/windows/temp.

> The last thing I tried was changing the last line in [Wine], as
below.
> Still get "Can't access  c:/WINDOWS/TEMP"

You last problem is that the line "temp" =
must have a windows-like content, it is part of windows environment.
If you want this to be /home/bruce/.wine/temp, you have to use
the H: drive :
"temp" = "H:\.wine\temp"

Note: It could give you problems with brain-damaged programs since the
"." is extension separator for windows.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels