Itunes?

Peter Robinett peterr at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 27 22:13:18 CST 2003

I have been unable to install it, both under WINE 20030911 and 20031016
(brand-new installs of the rpm versions for Mandrake 9.1). There appears
to be a problem with Microsoft's MSI installer (ie the installer based
upon InstallShield, right?). I'm quite new to WINE, so I really don't
know anything more about why it won't install for me.

Anyway, hopefully you're more successful than me. I'd love to get iTunes
working under WINE.

Peter Robinett