Dreamweaver and latest wine

Jason Tesser JTesser at nbbc.edu
Thu Oct 30 08:14:45 CST 2003

I have the latest wine version running on RH9.  I has have winsetuptk and have used it to setup my fake win drive.
I am trying to install Dreamweaver but it just gives me the following message when I try to run the installer
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
I went to Franks Corner but what he says to do won't work in the latest wine version.  Can someone offer me some direction.
I did try to run winecfg I don't know if that messed anything up.  I stoped before using it to create a fake win drive because
I had already used winesetuptk to do that.  Thank you in advance for any help given.

Jason Tesser
Web/Multimedia Programmer
Northland Ministries Inc.
(715)324-6900 x3050