IE any thing

winer at hopevale.com winer at hopevale.com
Thu Oct 30 07:31:45 CST 2003

I'm trying to get Internet Explorer running with my wine.

I was able to get MS console manager to run mahahaha, but now I need IE ...I
guess almost any IE flavor will do?  Can anyone help out over here, I am not
very familiar with wine.

I have installed the latest rpm that did not come with RH distro.
So, I am assuming that my configuration of wine is very basic right now.

I have heard of people using native dll's ...I know what that means and can
probably figure out where to get them, but I wouldn't know where to put them or
which ones I would need?

I'ya

Thanks for your help,
Eric