Unsubscribe fails

David Brown dwbrown at webitplanet.com
Mon Sep 1 19:19:41 CDT 2003

Hello, I am writing to anyone that is willing to read. I have been trying to get off this list for some weeks now. I have sent email messages to the admin but they are ignored. I cannot use the unsubscibe feature because it says I am not a user registered with the list. How then do I send this message? And, what accounts for all the wine mailing list mail messages I receive everyday? I have sent an email message to the admin explaining that I run my own smtpd so bouncing all the wine messages would be possible but is not the solution I seek. Please advise, David.