network app

Joe Giles jgiles at joeman1.com
Tue Sep 2 20:52:26 CDT 2003

I like that explanation. Some things work, Others don't :-P.

I have seen this too. I have another app that SHOULD grab the
workstation's IP address, yet returns 127.0.0.1. So, given this, it
appears that Wine networking doesn't quite work like it should, Yet.

Give it some time, I'm sure It will work eventually..

BTW, What version of XPlane are you trying to use. I have the 6.x CD.
Been thinking about getting the new 7.x CD, but don't have the $$$ yet
:)...

Joe