network app

Joe Giles jgiles at joeman1.com
Wed Sep 3 10:56:25 CDT 2003

Yeah, I noticed that the 7.x beta screwed up my Joystick. I have an old
Thrustmaster TQS and F22. But, I have the Digital upgrade chips from
stickworks.com. Works great as a 32 button JS now, but XPlane doesn't
see all the buttons for some reason.

I LOVE the new affects and graphics that 7.x has, but if my JS doesn't
work with it, whats the point :-D

Joe