internet explorer and webpack xilinx

David Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 00:08:24 CDT 2003

On 2 Sep 03, at 20:23, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> This is why 2/3 of the users have Macs ! :-))

2/3 of our users are classroom teachers, they use Macs
because they've always used Macs and have no ability
to learn anything else. (As a former teacher, I can
testify that the most rigid-minded people around are
teachers!) <wink>

> > I know our programmers could have created these apps to
> > work in the other platforms, but they don't have the
> > time, and our most experienced programmers doesn't see
> > any need for anything except PCs running Windows.

Sorry, had a typo above. We have only ONE
programmer who is a Windows bigot. As far as he's
concerned, we should just force the teachers to change.
And Linux is a toy for testing his personal website,
nothing else.

David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com