run .exe file not work, please help

eric lin fsshl at luxmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:07:34 CDT 2003

--- "Ivan Leo Murray-Smith" <puoti at inwind.it> wrote:
>This isn' t a bug, you' ve installed a version of wine that isn't for Red Hat
>Linux,  please download wine for Red Hat Linux from here
>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241&release_id=177906

so I install the right version of wine, but when it really run on linux, it still have some trouble.
[root at localhost recover]# wine upgrade.exe
Could not stat /mnt/floppy (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
err:module:import_dll Module (file) MFC42.DLL (which is needed by F:\tftp_win\release\recover\upgrade.exe) not found