Segmentation fault

Wes Janzen superchkn at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 02:08:56 CDT 2003

Hi,

I was having the same problems when using configure, but the problems
mysteriously vanished when I used the wineinstall script to install it.
I think it might have been related to a previous version as I did a
"make uninstall" right before running wineinstall and then it worked.

I'd remove all old files first if you have not already done so, and then
try again.  I got rid of all my old config files as well, just in case.
But like I said, I'm not sure if that was the problem since I changed
several things at the same time...just an idea.

BTW, I'm running 2.6.0-test4-mm6 with SuSE 8.0 and no smp.

-Wes-