Building Wine from source for PPC

ismgr ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Tue Sep 16 11:28:13 CDT 2003

Yellow Dog Linux 3.0
devel packages installed

Trying to build the latest source package and as I read the README, it
suggested running the ./tools/wineinstall to build and install from source.

So I run as my normal user and I get errors back like this:

[ismgr at atchisonkansas tools]$ ./wineinstall
WINE Installer v0.74

~/wine-20030911 ~/wine-20030911/tools
Running configure...

./configure: line 88: conf2803.sh: No such file or directory
./configure: line 89: conf2803.sh: No such file or directory
chmod: failed to get attributes of `conf2803.sh': No such file or directory
./configure: line 201: conf2803.file: No such file or directory
./configure: line 949: config.log: No such file or directory

Configure failed, aborting install.
[ismgr at atchisonkansas tools]$

Any ideas?

Thanks!