flash mx

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Thu Sep 18 08:09:53 CDT 2003

>first check your configuration by running winecheck. if wine is
>correctly installed it should be in $PATH.
>then follow instructions at
>http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/bugs to give us a proper bug
>report.
This seems more like a configuration error, I don't think it's a bug

These errors

err:module:import_dll No implementation for
ntdll.dll.NtImpersonateAnonymousToken imported from
C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for
ntdll.dll.RtlDllShutdownInProgress imported from
C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for ntdll.dll.DbgPrintEx
imported from C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for
ADVAPI32.dll.SystemFunction040 imported from
C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for
ADVAPI32.dll.SystemFunction041 imported from
C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for
ADVAPI32.dll.SystemFunction036 imported from
C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for ADVAPI32.dll.TraceMessage
imported from C:\Windows\System\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation
(0x00000000,0x40861a50,0x0000002c,(nil)) stub
fixme:ntdll:RtlGetNtProductType (0x40861a7c): stub
fixme:ntdll:RtlGetNtProductType (0x40861a58): stub
fixme:global:GlobalMemoryStatusEx we shou

just sat that the program needs some functions that are missing in wine, so the problem is cause by the fact that wine is incomplete; as some of these missing functions are in ntdll.dll there is no chance of solving the problem with a original microsoft dll.

mind you from a base rpm install the most the dll's in the system dir
have a filesize of 0 i've had to copy them over from my xp machine.
That's normal, the wine dlls aren't in your fake windows installation, you can usually find them in /usr/lib, but this depend on the RPM you're using. It isn't a good idea to copy dlls from windows xp, for a start wine won't work well with xp dlls, and anyway it's a bad idea to have native dlls in the fake windows installation if you're using the builtin dlls. As the program needs some functions from ntdll.dll that aren't implemented in wine, for now you simply can't run the program. In the meantime, removing all those native dlls from your fake windows installation would be a good idea, as they can only create problems. The real wine dlls have names like advapi32.dll.so and are somewhere in /usr.