Flash MX (6) Vbox Error

Matthew Frederico matt at ultrize.com
Mon Sep 22 17:51:31 CDT 2003

Ah HA!

Got it working agin ..
Flash 6 DOES NOT like to be run in "Managed" mode.. In fact, you have to
compeletely comment "Managed" = "Y" out.

I haven't tried it on the Flash.exe config as single yet.

But it works like a charm.

Also, (Just in case) you may have to run it in win98 mode.

If you want a copy of my config, let me know!

-- Matt