Installing a complete version of Windows 98

James Mohr wine-list at jimmo.com
Sun Sep 28 06:13:12 CDT 2003

Hi All!

I have the common problem that there are a number of products that I need (or
just want) that only run under windows. I have a purchased copy of VMWare,
but I would prefer not to have it running all of the time. Therefore, I want
to install Wine.  I don't want to have to deal with searching for specifc
DLLs, fonts, or whatever, so I would like to install a complete copy of my
Windows 98. I looked through the users guide and do not find anything. Can I
simply copy the directories from an existing installation?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

jimmo

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your