fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 3 07:43:04 CST 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 01:00:59 +0200, you wrote:

> Hi,
> sorry for delaying the reply - I had an business trip.
> wineboot doesn't work for me. There's still a message telling me I've to
> reboot in order to initialize all components....
> I tried:
> - wine Setup.exe
> 	- finished without errors
> - wine Cubase.exe
> 	- told me I've to reboot windows
> - wineboot
> 	- no message
> - wine Cubase.exe
> 	- told me I've to reboot windows
>
> Any further advice?

You will need to debug this to find out why your app thinks windows has
not rebooted.
As a start: run wine with WINEDEBUG=+relay and direct the output to a
file; load the file in an editor and search for the point where it tells
you to reboot windows (search for the exact string that it is using);
figure out in the lines above what the program is doing. Perhaps
checking the existence of a file, perhaps the existence of a registry
value, perhaps something else.

Rein.

--
Rein Klazes