question regarding ffonts

Travis Miller raphtee at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:17:02 CDT 2004

I am completely new to Wine so excuse the stupidity of this question.  I
recently installed Wine from RPM.  I run Fedora core1, and began trying to
run variopus .exe files that I got from various places (mostly trial
versions of software but also quick time).  What i found is that the
programs seem to run but the fonts are complete jibberish.  (like weird
arabic or greek symbols instead of roman script).  What am i doing wrong??

travis