Problems with Autoroute Express 2003

Robert Jung syvox at chello.at
Sat Apr 17 01:39:12 CDT 2004

The Problem is, MS Autoroute has no real MSI File on CD (the
Installationsfiles are scattered around different directorys, not bundled in
a MSI File)

If I run the SETUP.EXE it just says that it installs MSInstaller because the
system needs to be updatet. But everytime I try Setup.exe again...the same
problem.:-)

And it seems, that there is no problem with some DLLs
no Message in the Wine-Console, no missing DLL oder APIs.

Believe me. If I could easily install this bloody thing, I would have done
it:-)

Robert