Problems with Autoroute Express 2003

Roger obc at toast.net
Sun Apr 18 19:51:34 CDT 2004

Please forgive me if I appear dense but I am unclear from your messages if
you actually dowloaded the InstMsiA.exe (ver 2.0) from the MS website,
installed it under wine and if the installation went successfully.  If in
doubt, check your fake windows dir for the 'Installer' sub dir containing 16
files, 12 of which go to the 'System' dir.  This is usally required prior to
using most app setup.exe.  If I have misunderstood, please inform ---
otherwise, Ivan's URL have a lot of good info.  Good luck.

Roger