Wine Fun:Lotus Sometime, Office 2003, IBM eConfig

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Mon Apr 19 14:51:35 CDT 2004

Issues with Sametime availability are server PPro POS and they have to
keep patching it (guess why :>) MS$

Does this mean there is no direction you may have about the output from
the error. I added every DLL file in the sametime install dir into the
native mode (one at a time) and that helped it get to the point you see.
I just wanted some direction on "now what" to debug this. I have a slew
of people who would love to have Lotus Sametime on Linux / Unix working.
Is their some more debug output that I can pull to register where the
failure occurs? I am going to zip up my windows install version and
unpack it the fake_windows dir to see if there is a conf file that has
to be written to (already  imported the reg keys).

Started doing some reading on conversion of Windows app to Linux via
winebuild but I think (correct me if I am wrong) this only works if you
have source.

PS: I am download Ximian to try it in replacement of Outlook 2003. The
eConfig issue is another migration killer. It uses Java heavily and so
are their any java callouts that I need to reference in my conf file?

Jeremey Wise