wine-20040408

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:49:06 CDT 2004

SaravanaKumar wrote:

> Thanx. i don't think i can download the whole CVS tree(40M for that).
> Also i amn't a developer.
>
> Please tell me what i can do for it to work.

I would suggest that you stick to the older version of Wine for a bit.
Wine is currently undergoing some rather significant changes that have
introduced instabilities in some programs. Among others, I noticed
Word2K was broken for awhile, but appears to be working again with a
current CVS.

The usual pattern after changes like those going on now is that things
will soon return to normal as the bugs introduced by restructuring are
slowing sorted out.