[Wine]debug channels

cedric cedric.de.wijs at softhome.net
Tue Aug 3 02:51:01 CDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 21:17, ericson wrote:
> hello winers!
> has anyone a kind of debug channels documentation?
> i mean that parameters after "--debugmsg" like:
> "+relay,+loaddll,+reg"...
> i need to see network stuff in the debug messages.
> thanx,
> cheers!
> rxon
It was in the manpages some time ago, but in their 'infinete wisdom' the
devellopers decided to give the info only in the hackers guide. I think this
is a bug.

I sayed it then, and i say it again:
gime me back my debug information in the man page!

Cedric
--
The only dumb question is the one omitted

De enige domme vraag is degene die niet gesteld wordt