[Wine]how to get a start menu from scratch?

cedric cedric.de.wijs at softhome.net
Tue Aug 3 02:56:33 CDT 2004

Hi all, I've compiled wine from source without using the wineinstall program.
I also deleted all my old wine files, made a fresh windows drive (empty
directory) and tried to install starcraft.

It complains about not be able to find the start menu, so i decided to add
some directories:

mkdir -p windows windows/system windows/Start\ Menu windows/Start\

This didn't help. Any ideas?
Regards, cedric
The only dumb question is the one omitted

De enige domme vraag is degene die niet gesteld wordt