[Wine]Re: You must copy a 'stdole32.tlb' file to your Windows\System directory!

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 16:31:02 CDT 2004

Understood, but this error occurred immediately when the InstallQuick.exe started. I'm expecting that there will be a lot of messages. I guess what I'm really asking is whether the fact that the Wine config file stating Windows 98 if that means I should be getting the files it's "missing" from a Windows 98 installation only?