[Wine]Joysticks??

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Thu Aug 12 23:59:49 CDT 2004

Sadly. this is so. As I recall, I first noticed it with 7.00. I think
Austin added some extra joystick stuff in 7.00, apparently WINE doesn't
like this. I did hear about a guy getting it working, but don't know the
details. Anyway, a Linux port of X-Plane is in the works, and word on
the street is it's still very much alive and kicking.

	-Matt Bailey