[Wine]Jump Start Games (3rd Grade) Almost working

Art Edwards edwardsa at icantbelieveimdoingthis.com
Sun Aug 22 14:20:24 CDT 2004

I'm running the most recent Debian unstable wine package on a purely
Debian box (2.6.6 kernel with alsa, a VIA VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio
Controller). I have the Jump Start games installed and nearly running.
That is, the initial window comes up (where you decide whether to play,
or evaluate, etc.) In this window sound works perfectly. However, inside
the game, there is no sound. The video seems to work perfectly well. If
anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Art Edwards