[Wine]Dreamweaver MX encountered a fatal exception

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Tue Aug 24 14:45:34 CDT 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Angela Burrell wrote:
> Can you elaborate on "running c"? what is the command to do that?
> Thanks, I'll try it.

Hey, and that single letter "c" is the name of the command.  It comes as
an abbreviation from the full name "cont", which comes by itself from the
word "continue" (as far as I know).  Users have always been able to use
"cont" instead of the "c" inside the winedbg.

The same mechanics works for the most of other winedbg commands too, I
think.  It is even documented [1].

[1] http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wine-devel/dbg-commands#AEN567