[Wine]IE6 and downloading

Peter Birch plbirch at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 21:31:43 CDT 2004

I fiddled with my config file and I can now set the temporary files
directory and download files but the java applets will start to load and
then just disappear  so progress is being made.
Still if anyone has gotten sun's jre 1.4.2 to run applets from ie please
let me know what knuckle headed thing I have done or what incantation I
need to recite!

Thanks...

WINE REGISTRY Version 2

[Version]