[Wine]FC3 (Newbee alert)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:09:00 CST 2004

No, I would not try that. It would be better if you downloaded source
code and built it from scratch in this case. While it may be a little
tough for a new Linux person to build such a big program I think
you'll learn a bit and have a better chance of wine working correctly
for you.

You can download the official release by following links on the front
page of the WineHQ web site.