[Wine]FC3 (Newbee alert)

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Thu Dec 2 12:13:54 CST 2004

I would agree, with one caveat.  Read ALL the installation documentation on
the WineHQ site before starting.

The docs discuss the ./configure | make | make install process BEFORE
discussing wineinstall, which does the whole shebang more easily and, in my
experience anyway, more reliably.

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:09:00 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote

WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)