[Wine]Log file with application running in wineconsole

Hiddo Super superhiddo at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 06:15:15 CST 2004

Hmm yes I've also tried redirecting the output to dev/null, but although its
NOT shown in the console anymore, it still gets logged in the wine logfile
in /tmp
Maybe I need to look at the source and compile in myself, but I hoped there
would be an easier solution or configuration option I'm overlooking.