[Wine]PhotoShopCS Insatll problem

kajko04 at gazeta.pl kajko04 at gazeta.pl
Fri Dec 3 16:05:55 CST 2004

Hi.
 I try install Photo Shop CS on the DEBIAN  with wine20040716.
Just when it start install is comming message:
   "An error -5006:0x80070057 occurred.
   Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other
   aplicatin."
 I don't have running any wine sestion.

this is what it put in terminal:
 kajko at gruszka:/media/dvd$ wine setup.exe
Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin setup.exe ...
fixme:crypt:CryptAcquireContextA Did not find registry entry of crypto
provider for "Software\\Microsoft\\Cryptography\\Defaults\\Provider
Types\\Type 001".
fixme:crypt:CryptAcquireContextA Did not find registry entry of crypto
provider for "Software\\Microsoft\\Cryptography\\Defaults\\Provider
Types\\Type 001".
fixme:crypt:CryptAcquireContextA Did not find registry entry of crypto
provider for "Software\\Microsoft\\Cryptography\\Defaults\\Provider
Types\\Type 001".
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!

Did somebody install it on a linux?
How it works?
What I am missing to succesful install this software?
Thanks for information and help.
Mariusz

--
Zamow roczna prenumerate Kuchni za 60 lub 59 zl, a otrzymasz film DVD w prezencie. Wiecej dowiesz sie pod adresem: http://kobieta.gazeta.pl/kuchnia/2078193,60585,2404910.html