[Wine]i need serious help

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 17:01:55 CST 2004

Woah!  Slow down there, cowboy! :)

What exactly are you trying to do?  Get your Windows
partition back or install Wine?

If installing Wine, you just need to navigate into the
wine-20041201/tools/ directory and run the wineinstall
script.

Also, you are using Linspire...  I don't know if Wine
will run on this.

Hiji

P.S.  Remember to include the alias in your reply. ;)