[Wine]i need serious help

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Thu Dec 9 03:31:11 CST 2004

Am Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:59:36AM -0800 schrieb Implied Paradox:
> (The main reason I am doing this is when I installed
> Linspire, it hid my partition that boots winxp, so i
> cannot boot winxp and I have no idea what to do)

OK, that means you want your windows back. Wine is not a software for
you. You have to have a least some linux knowledge. Instead of trying
for the next 14 days you better get a friend who helps you to make you
windows partition work again, if it was not deleted by your linux
distribution. If it is still there this should be done in a short
10:26:57 CET . Much shorter than fiddle around with wine on a system
you don't even know.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"