[Wine]MS Access XP on Wine?

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Dec 16 09:27:59 CST 2004

Capitán Planeta wrote:

>Hi, is it possible to install Office XP con Wine? I only need Access
>running. But I tried executing the "INSTALLACC.EXE" from the Office XP
>CD and it doesnt work.

I couldn't get the Standard XP to work --- all I need is MS Excel. I
sent a msg to this list with no replies.
Here's the message:

----
Anyone been able to install the latest MS Office? I really only want
Excel, but I can't even get the installer to run. I immediately get an
"Unhandled exception: 0xc06d007e in 32-bit code (0x10080983)" when I do:

# wine setup.exe

(from the cd-rom)