[Wine]MS Access XP on Wine?

Capitán Planeta capitanplaneta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:30:18 CST 2004

Thanks Henri for your help with all that. I'll have to put all
together: UnixODBC, FreeTDS and RekallRevealed and maybe I'll be able
to work with Access and SQL Server directly in Linux. Right now I'm
running the VMWare evaluation to be able to do all this.

Thanks again. I'll have a look at the Gambas site, as well.

Jaime