[Wine]More problems with latest of of Sid

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Dec 19 07:47:06 CST 2004

1. Windows solitaire and freecell used to run flawlessly. Now, freecell will
not even execute and solitaire comes up almost without cards showing.

Freecell run in a terminal kicks about resolution and a registry key relating
to fonts and cannot load cards.dll. Solitaire kicks about the same thing but
gets the dll.

2. As I posted previously, MIDI applications do not see any MIDI devices. This
happens with either the OSS or the ALSA drivers uncommented. I have only
gotten OSS working in the past.

3. More on Tracktion--I actually see audio devices with both of the above
alternatives but any attempts to play with the program parameters hang up. As
stated previously, its pop-up dialogs do not appear visibly (they are
"loaded") although someone else did have them work.