OT: TOP or BOTTOM posts ;-) Re: [Wine]Tracktion

John Wildberger wildberger at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 20 08:43:41 CST 2004

It all boils down to a question of common sense. If a comment is made to the
subject line in general, TOP POSTING is the better way. I f the comment is
made to specific points, then  INTERSPERSED POSTING  is preferred. If a
comment is made to the overall context, then BOTTOM POSTING *might* be
Bottom postings are *most annoying* when responding to a longwinded text by
just saying one or two words, or a  short sentence with little or no
substance. People who insist of applying fixed rules are usually laking
common sense. But as always, there are exceptions :-)