OT: TOP or BOTTOM posts ;-) Re: [Wine]Tracktion

Matty Matty at zootal.com
Mon Dec 20 11:30:15 CST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joachim von Thadden" <thadden at web.de>
To: "Matty" <Matty at zootal.com>
Cc: <wine-users at winehq.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: OT: TOP or BOTTOM posts ;-) Re: [Wine]Tracktion

> Am Mo, Dez 20, 2004 at 08:22:32 -0800 schrieb Matty:
> > and don't read it. I don't have time to scroll down a bazillion messages
> > see the most current bottom posted comments.
>
> Hmm, with my mailer it is exactly ONE keystroke to be on the very end of
> the posting. No scrolling over a "bazillion messages"!

Assuming I have my hands on the keyboard, which I usualy don't when going
through usenet messages:

Tab to message window
Press END key.
Repeat for each of the hundreds of messages I look at each day.

With mouse:

Scroll down....and down...and down....
Repeat for each of the hundreds of messages I look at each day.

It's more time then I'm willing to invest. Either the text is right there at
the top or I'm not going to waste my time trying to find it.