[Wine]WineTools 2.0.8 released

Adam D adam_d35 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 31 07:33:15 CST 2004

Thanks Brad. In one instance, I found the installed files in the application directory like you said. In another instance using another program, the progress bar displayed an unshaken 45% without ever increasing it. I could see the repeated refreshing attempt, but in gray font, the file copying continued to the end. So, sometimes it's neither an unfinished business nor a frozen situation.
Adam

Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:
You might check to see if it was installed. I've had this happen a couple of times, and lo and behold when I looked in the application directory, the files were all installed. And, it ran fine.