[Wine]WineTools 2.0.8 released

Adam D adam_d35 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 31 07:56:52 CST 2004

Thanks Joachim for clarifying the situation. I forgot to remove the previous WineTools installation. After re-installing, there was no more need for reconfiguring or manually launching anything. WineTools and WINE jointly led me to the full installation of my program.
Adam

Joachim von Thadden <thadden at web.de> wrote:

Did you use WineTools? All the things you mentioned are done by
WineTools. As it tells you at the program start there are some
prerequisites:

- you have to start with the complete Base setup during a new .wine
directory is created; if you already have one, move it away before;
don't use your old one - you will not have success

- you *must not* change anythng in the config until you finished the
Base setup and installed the software supported by the WineTools menu!
Regards
Joachim